In this module we will discuss how the preanalysis feature can use error propogation to predict how precisely your positions can be calculated given approximate coordinates and "dummy" measurement entries.
- The video references notes in the "Preanalysis" section of your pdf manual:
- All samples that are opened during the presentation are available to the StarnetTraining folder which you have downloaded.
- Open .\StarnetTraining\4 Preanalysis\Preanalysis Demo.snproj
- View movie
- Experiment with the functions discussed
- Complete Quiz
- Pick "Complete and Continue"