Conventional Fixed network
In this module, we will adjust a Conventional (Total Station) data set in a Fixed (constrained) adjustment and check the results.
- Project to open is ".\StarnetTraining\16 Combining Data\Combining Data\Conventional\Conventional_Fixed.snproj"- containing
- The data set Original_DC_TPS_Data_Set2 is the data that was modified in the troubleshooting exercise. If you haven't completed that section, the Fixed adjustment won't work.
|Conventional Fixed Network|
- View the movie- "Conventional Fixed Network"
- Open STAR*NET project Conventional_Fixed
- Adjust the network
- Check Chi Squared result
- Check Standard residuals
- Note Station and Relative Error Ellipses
- To prepare for the quiz visit the "Adjusted Bearings and Horizontal Distances" section of the listing
- Complete the quiz