Manual Entry Activity
This activity will allow you to interact with STAR*NET and to input a simple network using the input codes explained in the previous module.
- This video is a recording from an online training presentation broadcast June 2020.
- NOTE: The middle section showing the completion of the activity is edited out but you can see the final correct result.
- Please reference in your manual:
- Notes on input types and sketch in "Activity: Manual Input Exercise 1: 2D Conventional Traverse
- Appendix A: Summary of Input Types
- View movie
- Create a new project
- Name it manual input
- Clear the contents of the template
- Set this as a 2D project
- Set coordinate order as North-East
- Configure instrument settings to match the screenshot shown in the manual