STAR*NET Certification Full Curriculum
Become fully certified to use every aspect of STAR*NET with this 6 course bundle
The full STAR*NET Certification curriculum is available when this course bundle is purchased. This course contains the equivalent of 16 class hours of content, plus some optional extras...
If your maintenance is current please contact our sales department by phone or email for a 25% discount coupon for each current seat of software you own. 1-800-668-3312 or 1-250-707-0000
The STAR*NET Certification curriculum covers most aspects of using STAR*NET and will cover strategies and techniques for working with leveling data, conventional traverse data and GNSS data. Students who complete the course will be prepared to:
- Configure STAR*NET for a range of equipment types
- Derive a priori values for instrumentation from specifications or field testing
- Design and manage a least squares project
- Interpret results from the listing
- Find and resolve typical problems with networks
- Use a variety of data conversion and import strategies
- Combine data from a variety of sources into a single balanced network
James has 14 years of experience teaching and troubleshooting MicroSurvey solutions.